Redstor is disrupting the norm and changing everything you know about data management. Backup and recovery, archiving, disaster recovery, search and insight, Office365 backups and data migration can now all be managed through a single control centre, on any device.
Backup and Recovery
Whether your data is on-premise, hybrid or in the cloud, Redstor’s pioneering InstantData™ provides on-demand access, allowing you to stream it in real time to any device, making downtime a thing of the past. With their unique, user-driven streaming technology, you don’t need to wait for a full recovery. At the click of a button, your data is restored within seconds, not days.
- Unthrottled recovery, eradicate downtime with instant access to all your data.
- Deployment your way, implemented in minutes as SaaS, on-site or as a hybrid solution.
- Centralised control, borderless visibility of all your critical data, from a single control centre.
- Radically reduce costs, no capex outlay, no surprises. Only pay for what you use with fixed costs.
- Liberate the IT team, powerful automation, reporting and monitoring.
- Built to scale, seamless SaaS solution effortlessly scales as your business grows.
Offload data to our highly secure cloud platform to manage and automate all your archiving requirements through a single interface. Eliminate delays in accessing archived data, whilst dramatically reducing primary storage costs and improving the ROl of existing assets.
The survival of your business could depend on how quickly you respond and recover from a disaster. Redstor can help you meet your recovery targets with instant recovery. Traditional backup and recovery methods could take days or even weeks to get your data back. Redstor gives you the tools to get your users up and running instantly, while your data restores in the background.
Search and Insight
Discover, search and action the entirety of your data. Redstor enables you to identify and mitigate data risks and reduce data storage costs by easily moving data to Redstor’s cloud archiving platform, which importantly has no impact on data accessibility.
InstantData’” ensures all data can be streamed instantly on demand. Compliance
with legislation and regulation, including the requirement to securely erase
files from within backup and archive environments, is made simple and
Protect all the Office 365 data within your organisation, directly from Microsoft’s cloud to the Redstor cloud, all through an intuitive web interface.
Simplify and automate your data management and assign consistent protection policies across your entire data estate with one central, easy-to- use system.
Redstor allows you to:
- Establish a consistent data protection policy across your whole estate, viewing cloud and onsite data in one place through a central management console.
- Address e-discovery requirements and comply with General Data Protection Regulation by searching and actioning all data wherever it resides.
- Define Office 365 retention periods and ensure they are aligned to your business requirements.
- Set up in minutes, and auto-scale the protection you need – without the need for capital expenditure.
- Avoid lock-in by migrating data easily.
- Deliver centralised management of data in Office 365 Exchange, Sharepoint and OneDrive without circumventing 0365 security and auditing.
- Retain full control of your data for business continuity by mitigating the risk of storing it with the cloud service provider.
- Benefit from faster, simpler recoveries with on-demand access to data in the event of accidental deletion or ransomware.
Single web-based control centre
Modern businesses need a unified view of all their data. Manage and protect your Office 365 data via a single control centre as part of a centralised data management solution. Gain borderless visibility of local and online data and set policies across your entire estate.